The newly-established Tikkun Center for Psychotherapy, in Midtown Sacramento, is seeking two associate therapists as supervisees
for an in-person psychodynamic environment. Dr. Rosenberg, who works psychoanalytically, is in
postgraduate training to become a certified psychoanalyst.
- $80 per clinical hour
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits once you attain full-time status (average 25 clinical hours
per week or more)
- A beautifully apportioned consultation room with a delightful quantity of natural light in a
historic Victorian two blocks from the Capitol and one block from Old Soul
- Flexible in-person work schedule
- Choose the population you want to work with
- Develop your own patient caseload and receive the support you need to develop a private
practice upon full licensure
See attached file for more details.
Please submit a Resume and Cover Letter to apply.
©2021 SVC-CAMFT, All Rights Reserved. Sacramento Valley Chapter of CAMFTPO BOX 163385, Sacramento, CA 95816 | Phone: (916) 597-0811 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SVC-CAMFT Privacy Statement