If you are a marriage and family therapist, a licensed mental health professional, a counseling student or associate in the Sacramento Valley, welcome home!
The Sacramento Valley Chapter of CAMFT is an independent professional organization with over 50 years representing the interests of licensed marriage and family therapists and other licensed mental health professionals.
Our chapter serves members in furthering professional excellence as agents of change in enhancing individuals and families and exerting a positive, humanizing impact on the larger society. We are committed to creating non-judgmental, safe spaces for all licensed marriage and family therapists, associates, and trainees. Welcome home!
- All-day CEU training
- CEU Workshops
- Mentorship program
- Consultation group
- Job postings
- Office space
- Newsletter Ads
- Latest updates
- Upcoming events and trainings
- Stay informed with the latest law and ethics news and updates
- Obtain referrals
- Participate in local mental health events
- Create your own network of caring professionals
- Meet your peers and build circles of support
- Get resources
- Latest information about internship opportunities
- BBS guidance
- Join the Diversity Committee to be an agent of change
- Contribute in a way that works with your busy schedule through our Micro-Volunteering Program
- Gain leadership experience and make a difference by volunteering with our passionate and dedicated board