If you are a marriage and family therapist, a licensed mental health professional, a counseling student or associate in the Sacramento Valley, welcome home!
The Sacramento Valley Chapter of CAMFT is an independent professional organization with over 50 years representing the interests of licensed marriage and family therapists and other licensed mental health professionals.
Our chapter serves members in furthering professional excellence as agents of change in enhancing individuals and families and exerting a positive, humanizing impact on the larger society. We are committed to creating non-judgmental, safe spaces for all licensed marriage and family therapists, associates, and trainees. Welcome home!
All chapter members must be a member of CAMFT.
- Mentorship program - be a mentor or find a mentor
- Consultation group - open to licensed and pre-licensed members
- 3000 Club meetings - find support on your way to licensure
- Meet with local experts and mental health professionals
- Obtain referrals
- Participate in local mental health events
- Build and maintain professional referral contacts
- Join The Chapter Exchange where members share their expertise, get referrals, list their events and trainings, learn about job opportunities, office rentals and more
- 3000 Club meetings
- Meet your peers and build circles of support
- Get resources
- Latest information about internship opportunities
- BBS guidance
- Increased visibility and professional credibility in the Sacramento region
- Opportunity for statewide and national reach and impact
- Join the Diversity Committee to be an agent of change
- Contribute in a way that works with your busy schedule through our Micro-Volunteering Program
- Gain leadership experience and make a difference by volunteering with our passionate and dedicated board
- Vote your voice in SVC-CAMFT elections
For all of these benefits and more...