Topic: Attachment & Addiction
Presenter: Jon Daily
Date: Friday, Januaryr 16, 2015
Time: 9:30 AM to 12:00PM
Heritage Oaks Hospital
4250 Auburn Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95841
**GENERAL MEETING STARTS AT 9AM**
**Special Bonus** Jon is going to bring a complimentary copy of his new book for each person at this training!
The Interpersonal Neurobiology of Attachment and Addiction. Jon Daily, LCSW, CADC II the founder & Clinical Director for Recovery Happens Counseling Services will be our January speaker. Jon specializes in groundbreaking outpatient treatment for youth, adolescents, adults, and the families. The co-author of “How to Help Your Child Become Drug Free, and author of “Adolescent and Young Adult Addiction: The Pathological Relationship to Intoxication and the Interpersonal Neurobiology Underpinnings.” Jon has trained nurses, medical professionals, and has taught at UC Davis, and currently teaches at University of San Francisco. Jon has impeccable credentials and a sterling reputation for being a leading authority on treating and understanding addiction.
- Learn how addiction is more than “hooked” but a pathological relationship to intoxication and is both “a consequence of and a solution for failed relationships.”
- Learn that the substance being abused is an illusion that contributes to biases, discrimination and pitfalls for clinicians and the systems around the addict.
- Lear how to connect with clients in the “here and now” and teach them how new attachments can activate their own dopamine and opiate systems.
- Learn an approach for breaking down denial and increasing motivation for sobriety and wellness.
- Most importantly you will learn that the experience of this lecture is immediately applicable through case examples and it will validate and stretch you professionally.
Includes continental breakfast and 2 CEUs
Register and pay online, register online and pay at the door, or register via email and pay with cash/check at the door: email@example.com
Early registration ends Tuesday, January 13th
Early registration rates*:
2015 Licensed Member of SVC-CAMFT, AAMFT-Sacramento, and all local chapters of CAMFT: $20
2015 Pre-Licensed Member of SVC-CAMFT, AAMFT-Sacramento, and all local chapters of CAMFT: $15
*Add $5 for late or "at-door" registration
For information on joining SVC-CAMFT or renewing your membership for 2015 please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
received more than 7 days prior to an event may be subject to an
administrative fee to cover costs of the initial transaction. No shows,
failure to attend, and cancellations 7 or fewer days prior to an
event for any reason are non-refundable, including registrations
received fewer than 7 days prior to an event. No credit, refunds, or
price adjustments will be given for typographical advertisement
errors. A $25 fee in addition to the registration fee will be charged
for insufficient funds, denied credit cards, or charge-backs. By
registering for the event you agree to the terms of the Refund Policy.
is located here.
To request accommodations for a disability for any of our events contact our Administrative Assistant at email@example.com